As soon as your son or daughter finishes his 12th standard you have to decide in which field they are going to pursue the graduation. For that, you have to think about their choices, field of interest, and skills. Most of the time students get admission in the field or course according to their parent’s choices. Later after going to college they realized that this is not their cup of tea and then they leave that course without completion. This wastes the year of student and fee of a parent. Therefore always select what is best according to the student’s field of interest. Sometimes student selects the undergrad course which is attractive and one can earn after completion of that course but while doing the course student realizes that it doesn’t match with his/her skillset. Therefore everyone has to remember certain things while taking admission for undergrad.
You must have faced this situation once in a life
where your son, daughter, or any relative who wants to take the admission for undergrad received suggestions from everyone about various courses. Especially relatives suggest them to select any particular course which has scope in the future and one can earn well after the completion of this course as they will get a job offer from a good company. All these suggestions are of no use until and unless they match with the student’s skill set and field of interest. You must have observed in engineering at least two to three students from one class leave the course because they feel they are pursuing the wrong degree. Later they get admission to the undergrad course which is best for them. These things will never happen if your child attends Undergrad Admission Counseling by Jamboree.
Let’s see the benefits of Undergrad Admission Counseling by Jamboree:
- This counseling will tell you in which undergrad course you should take the admission according to your interest and skill set.
- In the counseling session, you will get at least two to three options so that it will be easy for you to select any undergrad course.
- This session will provide you one-on-one guidance that will be good for you to understand the things about undergrad admission.
- In the counseling session, they will give you the list of colleges where you can apply according to your percentage. They will also give you information about their procedure of admission and fee structure.
- So basically this session will help you in the whole process of admission right from the selection of undergrad course to the admission in the college for that course.
- The counselor will be in touch with you so that you can ask your queries anytime.
- This session will help you with the application strategy. They will guide you on how early you should apply for the college.
- They will help you plan your undergrad course and they will provide you some tips to pass with a good score every semester.
Counseling is best for every student especially when it comes to selecting undergrad courses for teenagers. At this age where students wish to take admission in the undergrad course, they don’t have the knowledge to select a proper undergrad course that will suit them. Therefore they have to attend the counseling session.