Jennifer Lewis is an American actress, writer, activist and dancer. She is known for her roles in films such as The Brothers (2001), The Cookout (2004), Think As a Man and its sequel Think Like a Man Too (2014), Baggage Claim (2013), and The Wedding Ringer. is the. . (2015).
She is one of the famous actresses of Hollywood. Lewis, often known as ‘Hollywood’s Black Mother’, has performed in nearly 100 films and is a legendary actress. He started his career in 1979 and made his way to become a Hollywood superstar.
Jennifer Lewis Bio
|Birthday||January 25, 1957|
|Height||5 feet 5 inches|
|Net Worth||$2 million|
Jennifer Lewis: 10 Facts
- Jennifer Lewis is a famous American actress, writer, activist and dancer who has had a long and successful career in Hollywood.
- His birthday is 25 January 1957 and his age is 63 years.
- Lewis is a respectable 5 feet 5 inches tall.
- Jennifer, often known as ‘Hollywood’s black mother’, was born to a nurse’s assistant mother, Dorothy. His father worked in the industry. She is married to Arnold Byrd, a retired Marine First Sergeant.
- They have been married since 2012, and they have two children.
- Charmaine Lewis is the couple’s daughter. Lewis and Bird took him inside.
- Jennifer is a famous actress who has acted in many films. He has amassed a huge fortune as a result of his career. His net worth is $2 million.
- Jennifer Lewis received her education at Webster University. In 2015, she received an honorary degree from the university.
- Jennifer Lewis was diagnosed with bipolar disorder in the late 1990s. She hid it for a long time, though, and only revealed it after 17 years of medication.
- Jennifer Lewis can be found on Instagram and Twitter. She is active on social media and has 1 million and 80.1k followers on Instagram and Twitter.
Read More: Joyce VanRaden, Paula Patton’s